Ch-cha-ch-cha-ch-check it out! There are so many reasons to attend a night of Dodgeball Drop-In:
Do it for your Health! It’s so good for your mind and for your body. Whether you want to break up the monotony of your typical Friday tomfooleries or you are just looking to hang out with some people who you share a common interest – Dodgeball Drop-In is a great way to get active, and meet new people.
Do it for your Skills! Practice your skills in a safe environment, while testing out some moves that will up your Dodgeball game. If you’re new, just getting out to practice the basic skills and learn about the flow and strategies of Dodgeball will help you to elevate your game and feel more confident on the court come game time! Also, learn from our friendly and knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions and give you tips on how to improve.
Wh-Wha-Wh-Wha-What’s it all about?
Dodgeball has an incredible community. Drop-In is all about getting an introduction to the sport, the rules, the format and the players in a safe, fun-first environment.
It’s always nice to know what to expect, so here’s a run-down of a typical night at Drop-In:
- You’ll be greeted by our coordinators who will get you signed in!
- The coordinator will do some announcements and will separate new players from more experienced players:
- New players will receive a run-down of the general rules and format.
- If space is available, the new players will be sent to a court of their own and coached closely.
- Experienced players will have free range to play and practice against their old and new friends.
- We’ll throw on the tunes and you can play to your heart’s content until the gym booking comes to an end.
- You’ll have the chance to chat, socialize, ask questions, and switch courts if you’re so inclined.
- Pause for a photo op at the end!
- Make plans with your new friends to do it all again next time.
Lastly, we’ll be doing a live draw for a FREE team in our March 2 Dodgeball Tournament at our Friday, February 22 Dodgeball Drop-In.
For a full list of our Drop-In nights, Click Here.