The CSSC rents private bowling facilities. As tenants, players must respect the standards and rules of each facility:
- Outside alcohol is prohibited inside any facility and in the parking lots.
- Treat all Facility Operators and staff with respect.
- Please arrive at the facility 15 minutes before your scheduled game time to check-in, allow time to change, warm-up, or stretch.
- Do not enter the lanes until the permitted start time.
- No outside shoes allowed on the lanes.
- Players are responsible for property damage inside or outside of the facility.
- Players are expected to clean up after themselves.
Any player who causes the CSSC to receive a complaint regarding a Bowling Facility rented by the CSSC will receive a $100 fine and may be ejected from the League.
Indoor Facility Locations and Times
- Indoor facility game start times range from 6:00pm-10:30pm on weeknights depending on facility availability. The CSSC will always attempt to ensure a fair distribution of game start times across all teams within a division when building a schedule.
- Facilities are chosen based on availability, quality and location. Some leagues utilize many facilities, while other leagues may play out of a specific facility. The CSSC will always attempt to ensure a fair distribution of locations when building a schedule.
- Each schedule lists all facilities used in that division, with corresponding Google map links. Players should view these details in order to familiarize themselves with parking, entry, important notes and past complaints for certain facilities.
- Players should arrive at the facility 15 minutes before their scheduled game time to allow time to warm-up or stretch. Some facilities will not allow access to the gymnasium until the exact permit start time, in these cases, players should be patient and ask the GC/EC or Caretaker before entering the facility.
|Provided by the Facility||Yes||Yes|
|Required of Players||Optional||Optional|
- Players are able to bring their own equipment to the facility if they desire.
- Any player that damages borrowed equipment will be responsible for the replacement costs.