What is a Default?
A default occurs when, at the scheduled game start time, a player is not ready to connect and the opponent's attempt to create/start a match is not successful and an official game cannot be played.
How to Avoid a Default
Players can avoid a default by:
- Setting up and testing internet connection 5-10 minutes before a match
- Contacting the Club if you cannot play your games, and ideally you have someone who can play in your place
What Happens When a Team Defaults?
When a default occurs, due to technical issues we ask that you do the following:
- Ensure you have a recording or screenshot to prove connection/disconnection issues
- If after several attempts a connection between the players is not working, record the scores as a 0-0 tie and, if applicable, wait for your next match
If a player defaults due to any reason other than technical difficulties the following occurs:
- The defaulting player will receive an automatic loss of 5-0
- If a player defaults 2 weeks in a row, they will be removed from the league