- The CSSC pays for and books all of the fields used for Outdoor Leagues through the City of Calgary Recreation Department.
- Upon confirmation of a booking, the City of Calgary issues a physical permit to the CSSC.
- The Event Coordinator's (EC's) for this League will bring the permit to the field each week.
- Each online schedule lists all of the fields that will be used throughout the season, along with corresponding google map links.
- Players should review the google map links and the specific field locations, as certain sites may have multiple playing fields.
- If there is another user group on the playing field, players should wait for the EC to show up and present the permit.
- It is physically impossible for the City of Calgary to issue multiple permits for the same field.