Glenmore #1 | Glenmore #2 | Glenmore #3 | Optimist #1 | Optimist #2 | Playfield #1| Playfield #2 | Playfield Central | Playfield NW | Playfield SE | Playfield South | Pop Davies #1 | Pop Davies #2 | Renfrew #1 | Renfrew #2 | Renfrew #3 | Renfrew #4 | Shouldice #1 | Shouldice #2 | Shouldice #3 | Shouldice #4 | Tom Brook | Woodbine
Printing Your Permit
- Each online schedule lists the names of all of the fields that will be used throughout the season, along with corresponding google map links.
- Please review the google map links and the specific field locations, as certain sites may have multiple playing fields.
- Click on the downloadable PDF permit(s) for your sport (there may be more than one permit to check):
- Press "Ctrl + F" to find a specific field, rather than scrolling through all pages.
- Print the page that has the specific field that you are looking for, printing the whole permit is not necessary.
- Print the first page as well, which lists the Calgary Sport and Social Club as the permit holder.
- If you cannot find the permit for your specific field, please contact the CSSC office. In most cases the field has been booked, but the updated permit from the City has not yet been published online.
Field Permit Process
- The CSSC pays for and books all of the fields used for Outdoor Leagues through the City of Calgary Recreation Department.
- Upon confirmation of a booking, the City of Calgary issues a physical permit to the CSSC.
- The Team Captain's (TC's) for this League are required to print the permit for their field/night off the website and bring the permit to the field each week.