- Teams/Groups/Individuals are expected to read the division descriptions and place themselves in the most appropriate division. If players are unsure of which division to register for, they are welcome to contact the office for further clarification or advice.
- The CSSC Division offerings are based on the experience and skill level of a team - not on a team's competitive behaviour. All CSSC players and teams are expected to play with a ‘fun-first, winning-second’ attitude regardless of their division.
- The CSSC reserves the right to move any team up or down a division (regardless of where they registered) based on a team's past results. The CSSC gathers statistics on all registered teams each season, and strives to align the divisions as fairly as possible.
- The CSSC reserves the right to move any team up or down a division (regardless of where they registered) based on total registration numbers. The CSSC rarely runs odd numbered divisions, or divisions with a low number of teams, so in these cases division realignment is necessary.
- If the CSSC feels that a division has a clear skill discrepancy during the regular season, teams may be moved up or down a division mid-season, or in some cases a division will be split come playoff time to allow for multiple Championships.
- For certain sports, when possible, the CSSC incorporates a seeding round as part of the regular season schedule. In these cases, divisions will be re-aligned and standings reset after the completion of the seeding round. For 16 Week Leagues that incorporate a seeding round, standings will not always be reset after the completion of the seeding round, but division realignment will still occur.
This division will feature players that generally have some sort of Spikeball, or Volleyball experience, but are not overly competitive in nature. This division may also include teams or players that are new to the game itself. Teams in this division must have a “fun first” approach to every game and generally enjoy the sunshine and atmosphere as much as they do the game itself.
This division is for teams that have some experience playing Spikeball. Players can serve and return with accuracy, and the team is looking for more of a challenge than the Recreational level.