The Calgary Sport and Social Club (CSSC) is a Co-ed Adult Sports League. All players must be 18 years or older at the time of registration to participate.
All registrations are placed based on the date the registration was paid. The CSSC will attempt to ensure that all individuals/groups/teams get placed into the league of their choice. It is not uncommon to have leagues sell-out, so registering early is recommended. If individuals/groups/teams cannot be placed, a full refund will be issued.
The following are the different types of registrations that the CSSC accepts for this sport:
Captains register a Full Team to build their own roster and decide themselves how many teammates to include.
- The more players on the roster, the lower the cost per player.
- Full Team fees are paid for in full at the time of registration.
- There is no maximum roster size for a Full Team registration.
- All Full Teams will be required to have a minimum number of female players on their roster.
- Prior to the first game of the season, teams must have the total number of players required on the court/field/rink confirmed on the roster in MyCSSC.
- This number is sport specific and can be found on the Format and Rosters page under League Details on the side navigation menu for any particular sport.
- If the minimum amount of confirmed roster players is not met, the team will receive a loss for every game played until the requirement is met.
- Prior to the first playoff game, teams must have all players who are playing in the playoff game(s) displayed as part of the confirmed roster in MyCSSC.
- If this requirement is not met, teams will receive an automatic loss and will not be eligible for the championship.
Players register individually and the CSSC adds one additional player to the roster to form a full team.
- Individual fees are paid in full at the time of registration.
- For more information on what it is like to play on an Individuals team in the CSSC Click Here.
Register as a sub to get in the game without having to commit to a full season.
- There is no fee associated with being a sub!
- Sub registration opens after the registration deadline has passed and remains open for the duration of a season.
- By registering as a sub, players are agreeing to have their contact information given out to any team/player who contacts the CSSC in need of a sub.
- There is no guarantee that a registered sub will get called into action.