BREAKING NEWS: There’s been a new season announced in Calgary called Summer 2.0! These condensed Leagues will begin play the week of July 22, which means absolutely no games during the Calgary Stampede. Additionally, these Leagues will be 4 to 5 weeks in length, meaning that the Leagues are guaranteed to wrap-up before September, which is perfect for all those students out there! Managing your roster will be a breeze, and you’ll enjoy playing your games during the dog days of summer, or as we like to to call it, 'Prime Time' for outdoor sports!
Leagues are open to full teams and individuals, so if you are looking for a Summer activity with less commitment, sign-up now before they sell-out!
Finally, if you are already a Summer 8-week captain and your team is interested in playing on an additional night in these abbreviated leagues, you will automatically receive a loyalty discount off the listed team fee.
Check out the League specific details below:
- Monday - Rec & Tuesday - Rec Plus
- 4 Weeks, 5 Games
- Games are played in central locations
- Fenced Diamonds
- All teams will receive a team pack filled with Slo-Pitch essentials
- Monday - Rec
- 4 Weeks, 8 Matches
- Games are played in citywide locations
- This League will have Games Coordinators
- No worries about equipment or set-up