Tuesday Ball Hockey Recreational (4 on 4 - Legends 35+, City Wide, Evening )
|1 - Shut Your 5 Hole|| (8-2) ||4 - Body Broke |
|2 - Tiger Balmers|| (6-3) ||3 - Puck Yeah |
|5 - Floorplay|| (8-1) ||8 - Individuals Team - Legendary |
|6 - Individuals Team - Ice Pax|| (1-10) ||7 - Individuals Team - A535 Powered |
|1 - Shut Your 5 Hole|| (7-2) ||2 - Tiger Balmers |
|5 - Floorplay|| (3-5) ||7 - Individuals Team - A535 Powered |
|3 - Puck Yeah|| (7-5) ||4 - Body Broke |
|6 - Individuals Team - Ice Pax|| (7-7) ||8 - Individuals Team - Legendary |
|Champion: Shut Your 5 Hole|
|Runner-Up: Tiger Balmers|
- Points Lost due to low Spirit ratings: Each time a team receives two -1s in a game, they lose 1 pointSPT
- Spirit Points: A team can earn from -3 to +3 spirit points in each game (opponent rates on overall Spirit, GC rates on Accountability and on Fun/Spirit)PTS
- Goals ForGA
- Goals Against+/-
- Goal Differential
Click your team name for your team's detailed results.
- 1st criteria: Total Points (PTS), including Spirit Points earned (SPT).
- 2nd criteria: Differential (+/-).
- 3rd criteria: Results from matches between tied teams.
- 4th criteria: Coin toss done by an SSC staff member.
If the score for your game(s) has been recorded inaccurately, you must fill our this form within one week of the game in question. Concerns brought to the attention of staff after the one week deadline are not guaranteed to be amended.