Wednesday Ball Hockey Recreational A (4 on 4, City Wide, Evening )
|1 - Rubber Puckies|| (5-8) ||4 - More Buk Hockey |
|2 - Slow Puckers|| (5-1) ||3 - Pandamonium |
|5 - Buk Hockey|| (3-6) ||6 - Sith Happens |
|2 - Slow Puckers|| (4-3) ||4 - More Buk Hockey |
|1 - Rubber Puckies|| (7-2) ||6 - Sith Happens |
|3 - Pandamonium|| (6-4) ||5 - Buk Hockey |
|Champion: Slow Puckers|
|Runner-Up: More Buk Hockey|
- Points Lost due to low Spirit ratings: Each time a team receives two -1s in a game, they lose 1 pointSPT
- Spirit Points: A team can earn from -3 to +3 spirit points in each game (opponent rates on overall Spirit, GC rates on Accountability and on Fun/Spirit)PTS
- Goals ForGA
- Goals Against+/-
- Goal Differential
Click your team name for your team's detailed results.
- 1st criteria: Total Points (PTS), including Spirit Points earned (SPT).
- 2nd criteria: Differential (+/-).
- 3rd criteria: Results from matches between tied teams.
- 4th criteria: Coin toss done by an SSC staff member.
If the score for your game(s) has been recorded inaccurately, you must fill our this form within one week of the game in question. Concerns brought to the attention of staff after the one week deadline are not guaranteed to be amended.