With over 25 tournaments a year, your weekends just got a whole lot more fun!
With over 25 tournaments being offered in a variety of sports each year, there is something for everyone. If you are looking for a great way to get some exercise, have fun with your friends, meet new people or enjoy a bit of friendly competition, you have found it! Our co-ed tournaments offer divisions for all calibers of players from Recreational to Competitive. You can sign up as an individual, small group or register as a full team. You don’t already have to be an CSSC member to join because everyone is welcome. All tournaments run over the weekends, usually Saturdays, and often feature on-site beer gardens, additional games/activities, skills competitions and theme parties.
October 22, 2022
- Wrap up the Fall ball season with our one and only Sno-Pitch Tournament!
- Join us for a fun day at the beautiful Okotoks on Deck, where you’ll enjoy 7 fenced diamonds, multiple beer gardens and a full restaurant onsite.
- All teams are guaranteed at least four games throughout the weekend, and it's a 7/3 format.
November 26, 2022
- There's only 11 more months until Halloween... LET'S CELEBRATE
- We're heading to Huntington Hills Curling Club for our last Curling FunSpiel of 2022.
- This is a recreational event where people of all skill levels are welcome to join, and the teams are 'OPEN' meaning there are no co-ed requirements.