Please note that registration is not yet open for this event. The Club is waiting to see if restrictions will lift prior to the event and/or Alberta will fully move into Phase 3 and allow for tournament play. Please continue to check back for more details.
Why You Should Play: In addition to a fun day of Spikeball at one of our beautiful beach facilities, you'll also be able to enjoy an on-site beer gardens. There will be Wild Rose beer, Black Fly Beverages, and of course, Fireball Whisky. Plus, we'll have some snacks and swag to give-away. There will also be a food truck serving up your favourite grub so you don't have to leave and miss any of the action.
- 10:00am to 6:30pm
- Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thursday the week of the event
- All teams will play at least 5 round-robin games and at least 1 playoff game
- Games are 30-minutes each, in a best of one format
- Teams will consist of 2 players only (no co-ed restrictions)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- Championship teams will be awarded with their prize(s) immediately following the tournament.
- Keep the good times rolling and enjoy exclusive CSSC food and drink specials at our nearest Sponsor Bar.
Register with a full team or as an individual.
- Team: $TBD
- Individual: $TBD
Spikeball League Play
Check out our Spikeball Leagues to keep you moving!