With over 25 tournaments a year, your weekends just got a whole lot more fun!
With over 25 tournaments being offered in a variety of sports each year, there is something for everyone. If you are looking for a great way to get some exercise, have fun with your friends, meet new people or enjoy a bit of friendly competition, you have found it! Our co-ed tournaments offer divisions for all calibers of players from Recreational to Competitive. You can sign up as an individual, small group or register as a full team. You don’t already have to be an CSSC member to join because everyone is welcome. All tournaments run over the weekends, usually Saturdays, and often feature on-site beer gardens, additional games/activities, skills competitions and theme parties.
Sat, Sep 25
- Beach + Ball + Brews from the one and only Last Best Brewery = A PERFECT SATURDAY!
- Join us at our Marda Loop Community Beach Courts for our first Beach Volleyball Tournament in almost two years.
- Choose between 4’s and 6’s, in multiple divisions – whether you’re there for the sunshine or there to compete for the coveted CSSC Champ Tanks, there’s something for everyone.
Sat, Nov 27
- In a world where skippers, sweepers, and those who like to yell join together, comes an epic battle between heroes and villains.
- Whether you were born good, born evil, or born to Curl, explore a whole new world of marvels at our Really Recreational Heroes vs. Villains Curling FunSpiel this November.