With over 25 tournaments a year, your weekends just got a whole lot more fun!
With over 25 tournaments being offered in a variety of sports each year, there is something for everyone. If you are looking for a great way to get some exercise, have fun with your friends, meet new people or enjoy a bit of friendly competition, you have found it! Our co-ed tournaments offer divisions for all calibers of players from Recreational to Competitive. You can sign up as an individual, small group or register as a full team. You don’t already have to be an CSSC member to join because everyone is welcome. All tournaments run over the weekends, usually Saturdays, and often feature on-site beer gardens, additional games/activities, skills competitions and theme parties.
March 4, 2023
- We're kickin' off 2023 strong with our first Curling FunSpiel of the year!
- Grab your squad of four and join us at Huntington Hills Curling Club for an event that is all about FUN.
- With an onsite bar serving up drinks, players can enjoy some hangtime with their teams before, in-between, and after their games.
- Our Curling events are always themed, so get ready to get creative and come dressed to impress.
Battle of Alberta - Indoor Volleyball
March 18, 2023
- Our infamous Battle of Alberta Tournament is back in Red Deer this March.
- Represent your city and face some new competition. We try to create exclusively Edmonton vs. Calgary matchups, so bragging rights are on the line!
- Make a weekend of it. Book a hotel and join us for our after-party - details coming soon.