The CSSC typically hosts three Yard Games Tournaments each year. Stay tuned for details on the next event(s), held in 2022!
Why You Should Play: In addition to playing all your favourite backyard activities in this one-day event, you'll also be able to enjoy an on-site beer gardens. There will be a food truck onsite so you don't have to leave and miss any of the action. Plus, we'll have some snacks and swag to give-away.
Facility: Marda Loop Communities Association - 3130 16 St SW
- 9:30am to 6:30pm
- Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thursday the week of the event
- Guaranteed 5 matches and will play each of the Yard Games at least once
- Playoffs are single elimination
- Teams will consist of 2 players only (no co-ed restrictions)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- Cornhole: Get the beanbags in the hole or on the board for points.
- KanJam: Score points by throwing and deflecting a flying disc.
- Oversized Beer Pong: Instead of ping pong balls and cups, you’ll be using Slo-Pitch balls and big buckets.
- Beersbee: Attempt to knock a bottle off of the opposing team's pole.
- Spikeball: Three hits to bounce a ball down on the net so that it ricochets up at your opponent.
- Championship teams will be awarded with championship beer steins and/or gift cards immediately following the tournament.
- Keep the good times rolling and enjoy exclusive CSSC food and drink specials at our nearest Sponsor Bar.
Registration Info: Register with a full team or as an individual.
- Team: $TBD
- Individual: $TBD