What is Sno-Pitch: Sno-Pitch is an adaptation of the CSSC's traditional Slo-Pitch Tournaments, played in the cooler months of the year.
Why You Should Play: Join us for a fun day of Sno-Pitch at the beautiful Okotoks on Deck, where you’ll enjoy 7 fenced diamonds, multiple beer gardens and a full restaurant onsite.
Worried About the Weather: If the forecast is below -10 degrees Celsius, the event will be rescheduled. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing. There will also be outdoor bonfires and a large indoor space for teams to warm-up, eat, drink and be merry in-between games.
Facility: Okotoks on Deck - 370 Avenue E, Okotoks, AB
Divisions: Recreational, Recreational Plus
- 8:00am to 7:00pm (due to sunlight at this time of year)
- Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thursday the week of the event.
- Guaranteed 4 games
- Teams are required to have 10 players (minimum 3 females)
- Games will consist of 5 innings with a 1 hour time limit, batters will begin each at bat with a 1 and 1 count, and we'll be using 'sno-pitch' balls (less sting!)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- If you’re looking for an excuse to rent a limo or party bus with your pals, here you go.
- The party goes all day at the on-site beer gardens, so stick around in between games and enjoy the music, games, and drinks!
- Each championship team will receive a set of 3/4 length Slo-Pitch Tournament champ shirts.
Registration Info: Register with a full team, in a small group with a few friends, or as an individual.
- Team: $TBD
- Group: $TBD/pp
- Individual: $TBD/pp
- There is also a park improvement fee of $2.00/person/day required at the time of arrival into the tournament.
Sno-Pitch League Play
Check out our Slo-Pitch Leagues to keep you moving!