The CSSC hosts one Sno-Pitch Tournament each year. Stay tuned for details on the 2021 event!
What is Sno-Pitch: Sno-Pitch is an adaptation of the CSSC's traditional Slo-Pitch Tournaments, played in the cooler months of the year.
Why You Should Play: In addition to a fun day of Sno-Pitch at the beautiful Okotoks on Deck, where you’ll enjoy 7 fenced diamonds, you'll also find multiple beer gardens and a full restaurant. There will also be an Xbox set-up with your favourite games.
Worried About the Weather: If the forecast is below -10 degrees Celsius, the event will be rescheduled. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing. There will also be outdoor bonfires and a large indoor (heated) space for teams to warm-up, eat, drink and be merry in-between games.
Facility: Okotoks on Deck - 370 Avenue E, Okotoks, AB
- Recreational Plus
- 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Official times will be sent to teams no later than 5:00pm on Thursday the week of the event
- Guaranteed 4 games
- Teams are required to have 10 players (minimum 3 females)
- Games will consist of 5 innings with a 1 hour time limit, batters will begin each at bat with a 1 and 1 count, and we'll be using 'sno-pitch' balls (less sting!)
- All participants must be 18+ years old
- The party goes all day at the on-site beer gardens, so stick around in between games and enjoy the music, games, and drinks!
- Each championship team will receive a set of 3/4 length Slo-Pitch Tournament champ shirts or championship hats/toques.
Registration Info: Register with a full team or as an individual.
- Team: TBD
- Group: TBD
- Individual: TBD
- There is also a park improvement fee of $2.00/person/day required at the time of arrival into the tournament.
Sno-Pitch League Play
Check out our Slo-Pitch Leagues to keep you moving!