We are very excited to be heading into another season of offering Payment Plans! Payment Plans have replaced tiered pricing to help make it easier for Captains to register their team.
Registering early benefits everyone! The Club is better able to plan facilities, manage registrations and build schedules ultimately leading to a better experience for the players. Teams that register during the Early Bird period are rewarded by:
- 20% deposit processed at time of registration to secure your spot
- Entries into the Early Bird Lottery Draw
- To recognize our loyal Team Captains you will receive one extra ballot entry into the draw for every team you have captained
- Registration Opens: Feb 12
- Early Bird Deadline: Mar 20
- Early Bird Lottery Draw: Mar 27
Post Early Bird
Missed the Early Bird period? No problem, you can still utilize a payment plan until the Registration Deadline.
- No increase to Team Fee
- 50% deposit processed at time of registration to secure your spot in the league of your choice
- A small payment plan administrative fee
Click Here for full details on how Payment Plans work.
Early Bird Lottery
Register early and be entered into the Early Bird Lottery Draw. 3 free teams up for grabs, and 12 $50 gift cards! Teams are automatically entered into the draw upon registration, whether you've used a payment plan or paid in full.
Click here for full details on the Early Bird Lottery.
Why is Tiered Pricing Gone?
Initially, the primary goal was to receive registrations earlier. Teams were rewarded for registering earlier by receiving a lower price, while the CSSC was able to better harmonize facilities, divisions, and schedules.
Two years into tiered pricing, we have observed some substantial disadvantages to the program.
- In order to receive a slightly lower price Captains were forced to carry a significant charge on their credit card for weeks before collecting from teammates
- Many players found the program to be confusing because they had to remember several different deadline dates and pricing changes
- Players who signed up later in the registration cycle were punished by having to pay a higher price
These factors, coupled with constant feedback from our players, caused us to re-imagine a better payment system for our players.