The CSSC rents all outdoor field time from private facilities. As tenants, players must respect the standards and rules of each facility:
- Alcohol consumption and smoking is prohibited on or around the field space, or in the parking lots. Offending players are subject to the CSSC Facility fine policy, by-law fines from the City or removal from CSSC Leagues.
- All public by-laws apply when using the field space; including, public urination, excessive noise or music, offensive language, littering, etc.
- Be respectful to homeowners, community residents or anyone else who is sharing the courts or surrounding area.
- Players are responsible for property damage they cause including surrounding houses, cars or property.
- The On-site Coordinator (EC) will bring and set-up all Spikeball equipment
- Cleats with metal spikes are not permitted for use in the Spikeball League